Thursday 17 May 2012

Hello again all!! I am writing this a whole year older. My birthday was on Sunday, and I had an awesome weekend!! I would have had pics taken but my camera died :( so now I have to save up to buy a new one. It started on friday, Mr A bought me a cup of coffee in bed (how awesome is he?) he knows i'm evil without coffee Then I went to a salon in town to get my hair and my nails done, paid for by Mr A. I can't quite remember what we did friday night, I think because there must have been some alcohol involved in there, and on saturday, and sunday night. I had to work sunday daytime and I swear, the hands on that clock were so slow they were going backwards!! I got home to chocs and flowers and pressies!! Then we went to the pub for the evening, and I got very drunk. Oops. Luckily though I didn't have a hangover the next day, so I guess I'm not old just yet!! I'm off for this week, haven't been doing any stitching because I haven't felt like it, stitchy bug is on holiday. I've been catching up on TV shows. Currently Mr A and I are watching 'An American Horror Story' and season 2 of 'Game of Thrones' which is really good, except they have waay too many characters in it so it's hard to keep up with who's doing what where!! Tomorrow night we are going to wolverhampton to see Dara o Briain, can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment